Re: Fwd: 2.13.3.4, glib 2.9.1, invalid for 'mov'

On 1/6/06, Bob Kashani <bobk ocf berkeley edu> wrote:

> Adam, why did you build bootstrap/popt? The version of popt that fedora
> 3 installs is newer than the version in garnome-2.13.4.

Oops, an artifact from my rh73 days; I use a Makefile to drive Garnome.

After that, I still get the same 'invalid mov' probs in gstreamer,
newer installs of binutils notwithstanding. I'm going to see what
happens if I use a fresh GCC 4.0.2 to build everything ...

 - Adam