libgnomeprint build fails

Hi,

running garnome-daily and trying to compile libgnomeprint gives me this error.

search:~/garnome-daily/desktop/libgnomeprint# make install
[===== NOW BUILDING:    libgnomeprint-2.12.1    =====]
        [fetch] complete for libgnomeprint.
        [checksum] complete for libgnomeprint.
        [extract] complete for libgnomeprint.
        [patch] complete for libgnomeprint.
        [fixup] complete for libgnomeprint.
 ==> Building geektoys/libgnomecups as a dependency
make: *** ../../geektoys/libgnomecups: No such file or directory.  Stop.
make: *** [../../geektoys/libgnomecups/cookies/main.d/install] Error 2

the 'geektoys' subdir seems to be missing from garnome-daily builds.
I'm not sure if this is due to the CVS work currently underway but
thought I would mention it anyway.

Thanks,
Toufeeq
--