Re: where is "Run application..." menu entry?

Carlos Gabriel Drach wrote:
Joseph E. Sacco, PhD wrote:
That entry "went" away sometime around the release of GNOME-2.10.x [I

On Wed, 2006-02-01 at 11:01 -0300, Carlos Gabriel Drach wrote:

I have garnome compiled and without that entry...

I miss it :(

You might try the Command Line applet, which puts a small command line with tab completion and other shell goodness on the panel. I find it more convenient than the old Run Application menu item, anyway.

- dave