Re: PROBLEM BUILDING ON SLACKWARE

Saxa,

In that case you can specify the path to db4 as a configure argument.

Try this...
* cd to the work directory for libgda
* run "configure --help"
you will see a configure argument

        --with-bdb=<directory>        use bdb library in <directory>

* edit the GAR Makefile for libgda
add
        --with-bdb=/a/b/c  [fill in the correct path for db4]

to CONFIGURE_ARGS

* make clean

* make install

-Joseph