garnome-2.12.0.1 - success :)

Thanks to all the programmers and contributors of the gnome desktop and related projects.

I also want to thank Mr. Bob Kashani for staying with me for a whole week helping me to get gnome-2.12.0 installed.

I did it with garnome-2.12.0.1.  It took a couple of hours.  I removed some evo and mono dirs from the building tree.  Also removed sound-juicer and totem dirs due to errors that I will deal in the next days.

I noticed I am missing the 'run application' menu item.  Perhaps something I missed.  Must go read those release notes carefully.

I'll go now enjoy 2.12.0... Thanks.

http://tinypic.com/dxzjpd.png

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com