Is this wrong?

I forgot to see which package (after installing Pyrex and building dbus) gave me an error about libpopt.

I have the i386 and x86_64 rpms installed of popt.  I didn't want to search for the source tarball, and install it.

So I copied /usr/lib64/libpopt* to /usr/lib/
ran ldconfig
and continued with 'make paranoid-install'

the building of packages goes on after that.  As of this message is builging gtk-themes.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com