Re: stuck - redux

 --- On Sat 09/17, Bob Kashani < bobk ocf berkeley edu > wrote:
From: Bob Kashani [mailto: bobk ocf berkeley edu]
To: ddnnext excite com
     Cc: garnome-list gnome org
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 12:09:40 -0700
Subject: Re: stuck - redux

"Looks like png support wasn't built into cairo.  Try running a 'make clean; make install' in freedesktop/cairo. Then run the nm cmd again and see if the function appears."

Still it returns nothing.

"If not then we need to figure out why it's not picking up libpng. If I remember correctly you said that libpng-devel was installed. rpm -qa | grep libpng"

rpm -qa|grep libpng returns:

libpng-1.2.8-2
libpng10-devel-1.0.18-2
libpng10-1.0.18-2
libpng-devel-1.2.8-2
libpng10-1.0.18-2
libpng-1.2.8-2

which are all the libpng* files in the FC4 dvd.  libpng-1.2.8-2 if installed for both the i386 and the x86_64.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com