Re: Evolution

On 9/9/05, leo <leorhg gmail com> wrote:
No, its ok now thanks.
 Was some garnome`s issues with binaries distros trying compiling ximian-connector.
On 9/9/05, Bob Kashani < bobk ocf berkeley edu> wrote:
On Fri, 2005-09-09 at 13:36 -0700, Bob Kashani wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-09-09 at 15:32 -0400, leo wrote:
> > Hi this is my firts time trying garnome, i have been working a lot
> > fixing the dependecies on my debian sarge for making this work, theres
> > a error message with  i could not hand at all, have not found what do
> > i need for this.
> >
> > /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lasn1
>
> You probably need to install kerberos development packages.
>
> The dependency list is here:
>
> http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~bobk/garnome/deps-list.html

Actually, I think that you need the mozilla or firefox nss development packages.

This is weird....firefox should have been built if the devel packages
were not found. Did you remove the LIBDEPS check for firefox?

Bob

--
Bob Kashani
http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~bobk/garnome