Re: upstream fix for poppler-0.4.1
- From: Stef van der Made <svdmade planet nl>
- To: "Joseph E. Sacco, PhD" <joseph_sacco comcast net>
- Cc: garnome-list gnome org, Paul Drain <pd cipherfunk org>
- Subject: Re: upstream fix for poppler-0.4.1
- Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 22:14:10 +0200
Popler 0.4.2 fixed my compilation issues with freetype. I can now try
and build gimp.
Joseph E. Sacco, PhD wrote:
Encountered a compile problem caused by missing include files. Created
a fix. Checked CVS to validate. Tarball attached.
NOTE: poppler-0.42 is out. Will test later.
] [Thread Prev