Re: GARNOME 2.11.92.1

When you check to see which plug-ins were built I believe you will find
that svg built while poppler did not.

I looked at the source code for
* gimp-2.3.3
* librsvg-2.11.1
* poppler-0.4.1

The gimp-2.3.3 plug-in for svg should compile without the patch since
the librsvg maintainers have now defined *both*

	rsvg_handle_set_dpi_x_y()

and

	rsvg_handle_set_dpi()

As for the poppler plugin.  I vaguely remember configure being smart
enough *not* to allow the poppler plug-in to build if something is
amiss.  Given that the signature of

	poppler_page_render_to_pixbuf()

has changed,  the plugin should not compile.

-Joseph

--
joseph_sacco [at] comcast [dot] net