gnomemeeting-1.2.2: surprise dependencies

gnomemeeting-1.2.2 depends on:
* dbus

* evolution-data-server
through libebook, which requires libedataserver

Linking against libedataserver requires that the firefox/mozilla
libraries be in the library search path.

A new Makefile, patched to add the firefox libs to LD_LIBRARY_PATH
during the build, is attached to this message.

This is the second app that has required this hack.  I think we should
investigate patching libedataserver-1.2.pc instead.

What I have in mind is something like:

        Libs: -L${libdir} -L${libdir}/firefox-1.07 -ledataserver-1.2

which can be accomplished "cleanly" through some post-install scripting
foo when e-d-s is built.

-Joseph

--
joseph_sacco [at] comcast [dot] net