Totem-cvs and Gstreamer-0.9

Hi,
I've made a totem-cvs.tar.bz2 to compile with gstreamer-0.9, I've done
the GARNOME Makefile, replacing --enable-gstreamer to
--enable-gstreamer=0.9

and the configure script of totem said:

checking for backend libraries... checking for GST... configure:
error: you need the GStreamer or the xine-lib development packages
installed
make: *** [configure-work/main.d/totem-cvs/configure] Error 1

I've got all desktop metadirectory installed with make
paranoid-install which includes gstreamer-* 0.9.5.

Regards

P.D Sorry for my english
--
Eduard Carreras i Nadal <ecarreras gmail com>
http://iesdecelra.xtec.net/eduard