Re: tagtool desktop file bug

Hi, thanks to both for your work.
Someone had already pointed ou the spec file was wrong.  This is the current
content of tagtool.desktop.in (i.e. what will be in the next version):

[Desktop Entry]
_Name=Audio Tag Tool
_Comment=MP3 and Ogg Vorbis tag editor
Exec=tagtool
Icon=TagTool.png
Terminal=0
Type=Application
Categories=Audio;AudioVideo;

Note that the MimeType line was innapropriate and has been removed.  Maybe you
could remove it in your patch too.

Pedro

http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/garnome/geektoys/tagtool/files/garnome-fixes.diff?rev=1.2&view=markup

> Bob