gnome-media doesn't compile.

I get this error when trying to compile gnome-media

gnome-audio-profiles-test.c:3:21: gst/gst.h: No such file or directory

there is a gst/gst.h file, but it's in
/opt/gnome/garnome/include/gstreamer-0.9/

If I move the gstreamer-0.9/gst directory to /opt/gnome/garnome/include/ it compiles, then the link fails, complaining of unresolved symbols.

I'm kind of out of ideas here.

Matt Rose 	 http://www.folkwolf.net	   mattrose folkwolf net
He's a shy voodoo filmmaker living undercover at Ringling
Bros. Circus. She's a vivacious Bolivian lawyer from Mars. They fight
crime!