Re: Mac OS X and Garnome

This one I have encountered in the past, and it's Yet Another Darwin ld Issue?. From what I've been able to figure out, the Darwin ld defaults to -dynamic, so --export-dynamic isn't necessary (and therefore isn't included in ld). Remove the line -Wl,--export-dynamic from LDFLAGS in gar.conf.mk, and you should be ok.

thank you steve, but i don't stand this :(... plis explain me!

Sorry, that was a sloppy explanation! Open up your gar.conf.mk file, which should be in the top level of the garnome-2.12.x or 2.13.x directory (the one that you're building from). You can open it with anything, but I usually just use TextEdit (if it won't open, right-click/control-click the file and select "Open With..."). There should be a line that starts with LDFLAGS +=, and from that line, you should delete the phrase "-Wl,--export-dynamic". Save the file, and you should be good to go!

-steve :)