building krb5-auth-dialog

I found "krb5-auth-dialog" on the GNOME "LATEST" list. Attached is a
garball to build this application in the geektoys directory.

What is krb5-auth-dialog???

[From the README]
        krb5-auth-dialog is a simple dialog that monitors KERBEROS
        tickets, and pops up a dialog when they are about to expire.
        Eventually, we expect it to be part of GNOME.

Note: this application will use NetworkManager if it is available. A
garball for NetworkManager was previously posted to the list.

See:

        http://mail.gnome.org/archives/garnome-list/2005-October/msg00071.html

-Joseph

--