Re: gnome-menus-2.10.1: patch to plug a memory leak

Enjoy...

For what it's worth, I looked into the latest gnome-menus and
gnome-panel code found on CVS. The good news is the gnome-menus code now
includes a simple menu editor. The bad news is the code is not quite
ready for prime time. There are compatibility problems with the
gnome-panel code.

If I install only the CVS gnome-menus, menus still work.  If I also
install the CVS gnome-panel, menus stop working.

-Joseph

--
joseph_sacco [at] comcast [dot] net