Re: Thank You for GARNOME

On Sat, Mar 19, 2005 at 03:33:51AM +0000, Kenneth Murray wrote:
> I just read Paul Drain's blog, and I just wanted to
> say thanks to everyone working on GARNOME.

Here, here.  For all the complaining and whining, Paul and crew have
done an incredible job turning GARNOME from something for the brave to
play with into something the average user can use to keep up to date
with the latest gnome releases.

You folks are doing a great job.  You deserve far more credit than you
get.

Thanks.

	John A.