Re: Problems

Hi,

first of all thanx a lot for your support.

> Could not be possible there are old gnoem (2.6)
> process left running
> from previous session?

no - thats definitely impossible.

> You can also try to remove various gnome-related
> files  in /tmp and
> /var/tmp (gconf*, orbit* mapping* and maybe others).

I'll try that out this evening.

> p.s. do you have correct startup script for 2.10?

I'm using that of the garnome homepage.

I also built and deployed gnome-themes manually after
I experienced the problems. Nothing changed.

Guess garnome doesn't build all packages needed
automatically. I had to build and deploy dcom, hal,
and xft/fontconfig.

-NF