Nautilus: segmentation fault with Garnome 2.10

I have compiled Gnome 2.10 on Mandrake 10.0 (gcc 3.3) and Nautilus crashes with a segmentation fault.
It crashes during garnome startup and it crashes when I start it from a Terminal.
Nautilus crash for ALL users and for all folders. When I run it I get:
Segmentation Fault

If I run gdb on the nautilus executable I get the following:

Starting program: /home/test/garnome/bin/nautilus
[New Thread -1224337728 (LWP 5169)]
[New Thread -1225700432 (LWP 5172)]
[New Thread -1235809360 (LWP 5173)]
[New Thread -1236075600 (LWP 5174)]
[New Thread -1236341840 (LWP 5175)]
[New Thread -1236608080 (LWP 5176)]
Detaching after fork from child process 5177.

[Switching to Thread -1224337728 (LWP 5169)]
0xb745eeb6 in g_object_unref () from /home/test/garnome/lib/libgobject-2.0.so.0

_______

If I run nautilus --no-desktop there is no problem and nautilus starts succesfully.

Thanks for your help