garnome-2.10.0: problems with gnomemeeting-1.2.1

SYSTEM:
* PPC running YDL-4.0.1, a FC2 clone for PPC's
* gcc-3.3.3
* gnomemeeting-1.2.1
* pwlib-1.8.4
* openh323-1.15.3
* howl-0.9.10

The "Picture" video plugin, specified in ./src/vfakeio.h

	PCREATE_VIDINPUT_PLUGIN (Picture, GMH323FakeVideoInputDevice);

has gone missing, which forces gnomemeeting-1.2.1 to exit, albeit
ungracefully [it crashes on exit]:

[./src/gnomemeeting.cpp]

        /* No Picture plugin => Exit */
          fake_idx = video_managers.GetValuesIndex (PString ("Picture"));
          if (fake_idx == P_MAX_INDEX)
            return FALSE;

Perusing the gnomemeeting lists, I see that the problem of the missing
"Picture plugin" has appeared before. Discussions centered around code
generated by different compiler versions.

For what it's worth,  I do not see this problem with gnomemeeting-1.0.2,
which is installed as part of YDL-4.0.1, an FC2 clone for PPC's:

* gnomemeeting-1.0.2-2
* pwlib-1.6.5-1
* openh323-1.13.4-2

I looked at the preprocessor output, "g++ -E", of ./src/cfakeio.cpp for
both

* gnomemeeting-1.0.2 [pwlib-1.6.5-1]
* gnomemeeting-1.2.1 [pwlib-1.8.4]

to see how the macro "PCREATE_VIDINPUT_PLUGIN" was expanded in each
version. They are quite different, which leads me to suspect that there
are issues with the PCREATE macros defined in pwlib-1.8.4 that did not
occur in pwlib-1.6.5-1.

-Joseph

--
joseph_sacco[at]comcast[dot]net