GNOME 2.10.0 yelp compile questions (gtkmozembed)

Hi all,

first of all, thanks for next release of Garnome :-) I've almost complete
build (on my Mandrake 9.1 it's a house of pain, but it iterates to success) of
desktop - except yelp. That's why I'm asking a question:

- why does yelp need Mozilla or Firefox *-gtkmozembed package?

See this configure error:

checking which mozilla to use... firefox
checking for firefox-gtkmozembed... Package firefox-gtkmozembed was not found
in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `firefox-gtkmozembed.pc'
No package 'firefox-gtkmozembed' found

I _do_ understand what the message says. I just don't have enough disk space
to build Firefox or Mozilla from the sources (I have Firefox installed
though). Is there a way how to compile yelp without compiling Mozilla/Firefox
(thus having gtkmozembed)?

My only workaround is to move yelp out of the desktop directory, which would
work (tried on 2.9.91) but is really ugly :(

Many thanks,
Ivan
--

  Ing. Ivan Noris
  System engineer, Business Global Systems, a.s.