garnome-2.8.3: Broken applications that are not really broken...

I made a pass through the applications in the "broken" directory and
found that I could get most all of the applications to run.  The
comments below are for garnome-2.8.3, but should also hold for
garnome-2.9.91.1.

gnomemeeting-1.2.0
---------------------
Need to satisfy the dependencies in order to get the app to build:
* pwlib-1.8.3
* openh323-1.15.2
* howl-0.9.10

I don't have the requisite I/O devices, but... when launched the app
comes up.

hotapplet
----------
This app requires some kernel tweaking, so I left it alone for noe.

jamboree-0.5
------------
builds and runs.

mb-desktop-image-browser-0.2
----------------------------
I learned that matchbox-desktop must be running in order for configure
to work properly.  If matchbox-desk is not running, configure will
inadvertently start it and wait for it to complete before continuing.

There is an include file bug... The one c file that needs to be compiled
cannot find a matchbox-desktop include file.  I hacked the Makefile to
include
		-I/opt/garnome/include/matchbox-desktop

and rolled on.

monkey-bubble-0.1.9
--------------------
Builds and runs.

mono-debugger
-------------
Is broken for mono-1.0.6

mozilla-bonobo-0.4.0
--------------------
Builds and runs.

regexxer
------------
Upgrade to the latest version, 0.8, and all is well.

screem
---------
Upgrade to the latest version, 0.12.1, and all is well.

seahorse-0.7.6
Builds and runs.

straw
--------
Upgrade to the latest version, 0.25.1, and all is well.

-Joseph

--
joseph_sacco[at]comcast[dot]net