Re: evo and firefox revisited...

Hi all,

> If we are being careful to make sure that members of the evo family are
> using firefox rather than mozilla, we will need to add the firefox
> libraries to LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
>
> For example,
>
>         export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/garnome/lib:/opt/garnome/lib/firefox=1.0.5

I've done things like this months ago to be able to run gaim with
Mozilla's security libraries. My hack was to modify the
garnome-session.sh script (with the command analogic to yours). I think
it's the best place for such modifications.

Also, please note that you have a "=" instead of "-" in the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH... (firefox=1.0.5). A little typo, I know.

regards,
Ivan
--
  Ing. Ivan Noris
  System engineer, Business Global Systems, a.s.