Suggestion for GARNOME doc + 2.9.4

Hello,

This week I compiled kde-3.3.2 using konstruct and was very pleased to find inside the README all the information I ever wanted concerning gar in general (printing dependencies, difference between 'make garchive' and 'make checksum', deep- targets). I would be glad to provide a patch against the actual README. I truly think this would be a good improvement. BTW, did you include the last patch I sent you against the README (http://mail.gnome.org/archives/garnome-list/2004-December/msg00098.html)?

Finally, is GARNOME 2.9.4 already available (as the corresponding GNOME occurred these days)?

Thanks for your kind help,

Vincent

--
Reclaim Your Inbox!