Beagle: Things I have learned trying to make the dog hunt
- From: "Joseph E. Sacco, Ph.D." <joseph_sacco comcast net>
- To: garnome-list <garnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Beagle: Things I have learned trying to make the dog hunt
- Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 13:46:56 -0500
Beagle has a number of requirements that need to be satisfied in order
to get it to build. The beagle WIKI is a useful source of information:
Beagle requires a version of dbus with mono support enabled. If beagle
is to be built, dbus must be rebuilt
CONFIGURE_ARGS = $(DIRPATHS) --enable-glib --with-xml=libxml \
Beagle requires gmime, which does not exist in the garnone tree. I set
up a directory under platform, created a Makefile,
GARNAME = gmime
GARVERSION = 2.1.12
CATEGORIES = platform
DISTFILES = $(GARNAME)-$(GARVERSION).tar.gz
MASTER_SITES = http://spruce.sourceforge.net/gmime/sources/v2.1/
LIBDEPS= mono/mono mono/gtk-sharp
DESCRIPTION = gmime
#FIXME: blurb goes here
CONFIGURE_SCRIPTS = $(WORKSRC)/configure
BUILD_SCRIPTS = $(WORKSRC)/Makefile
INSTALL_SCRIPTS = $(WORKSRC)/Makefile
CONFIGURE_ARGS = $(DIRPATHS)
generated a checksum, and rolled on.
The configure file in beagle-0.5 hunts around for epiphany-1.2. It
unfortunately finds the gnome-2.6 version YDL-4 installed under /usr.
Maybe it will work with epiphany 1.5.6. We'll see....I modified the
configure file to hunt for version 1.5 and got a surprise.
Garnome-2.9.91 builds and installs epiphany-1.5.6 with a slight twist
- the tar ball is version 1.5.6
- binary is installed under /opt/garnome/bin
- include files are installed under /opt/garnome/include/epiphany-1.5
- package config file is installed as
Why is that???
wsdl ocasionally generates a SIGKILL
wsdl -namespace:Beagle.Util -out:GoogleSearch.cs
Mono Web Services Description Language Utility
If the command is rerun N times, the error is produced P times,
where P << N.
] [Thread Prev