geektoys/coaster: missing dependencies

Three additional packages need to be installed to build coaster:

* nautilus-cd-burner
* bakery
* libxml++

nautilus-cd-burner
-------------------
* added a directory to geektoys
* constructed a simple makefile for version 2.9.6 [latest]

bakery
-------
* added a directory to bindings
  [seemed like the right place to put it]
* constructed a simple makefile for version 2.3.11 [latest]
	* LIBDEPS = bindings/gnome-vfsmm platform/libxml++

libxml++
---------
* added a directory to platform
  [because libxml2 was already there]
* constructed a simple makefile for version 2.9.1 [latest]

coaster
--------
* appended LIBDEPS += bindings/bakery geektoy/nautilus-cd-burner

Coaster builds and installs.  I won't know if coaster actually works
until I finish building [will it ever end???], bring up garmone-2.9.91,
and run some tests.

Anticipation is everything...

-Joseph

--