Re: glib-2.0.pc

On Mon, 2005-08-15 at 16:56 +0100, Jennifer I Clark wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Where can I find glib-2.0.pc as source? I'm trying to solve the
> problem described at http://forums.mysql.com/read.php?
> 108,39516,39516#msg-39516
>
> I tried Google but can't find a solution to the problem.

glib-2.0.pc is part of the glib package.

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/glib/

Once you install glib it should be in your pkgconfig path which on linux
is usually /usr/lib/pkgconfig.

Have you tried searching for the file glib-2.0.pc on your system to see
if it exists? You may need to set your PKG_CONFIG_PATH variable if it's
not installed in the default location where pkgconfig is searching for
it.

Bob

--
Bobby Kashani