Re: DBUS and gcc-4.0.1

Hi John,

Your patch for pyrex and fetching dbus from CVS solved the issue.

Thanks,

Stef

John (J5) Palmieri wrote:

Ah, you need one of these patches which still hasn't been applied to
Pyrex upstream for some reason.

The 9.2.1 patch is the one we use in Fedora.  The 0.9.3 is a newer one
that fixes some other lvalue errors though I haven't tested it on D-Bus
yet.  if the 0.9.3 one works, use that.  If not then use the older
patch.