Re: evolution-data-server-1.3.6.1 & kerberos 5 support

Doh! Stupid me failed to send this to the list. Doing it now. Now this
explains why Joseph responded to me privately only...

-- snip --

> The e-d-s configuration file fails to properly detect KERBEROS 5:
>
>         configure --with-krb5=/usr    ==> KERBEROS 5 not found
>
> The source of the problem is test code within configure that compiles,
> but segfaults when run [gcc-3.3.3 & gcc-4.0.1 on PPC]:
[...]

> The fix is:
[...]

> An updated garnome-fixes.diff is attached.

Great, good catch, Joseph -- one again. :-)

Anyway, this definitely should be fixed *upstream*, as this is not a
GARNOME issue by any means [1]. Please file a bug report for e-d-s,
attach the patch and send it to the evolution-patches list, too.

I can help out with the latter, if you're not subscribed.

Thanks...

...guenther

[1] Having this in GARNOME only sure supports our world domination
    plans. But I'm feeling a little burned out and rescheduled those
    plans lately... ;-)