Re: GARNOME 2.10.1

> I have encountered a problem in geektoys/clearlooks-metacity where the
> master site is not correctly referenced : it should be
> http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/clearlooks/ and not
> http://dl.sourceforge.net/clearlooks/ (the latter gives a 404).
>
> Furthermore, the archive needs to be downloaded by hand as the link
> points to the SF download page and cannot be retrieved by wget (we may
> choose another mirror instead). The checksum has to be modified as well.

Hi Vincent,

	Unfortunately, that's a known bug -- the best workaround seems to be to
store a local copy of the Clearlooks-metacity files on cipherfunk.org
and change MASTER_SITES to reference it directly.

That, as well as a minor issue with the code we use in libgnomesu's
custom installer, will be fixed and a 2.10.1.1 will appear in the next
few hours.

Regards,

Paul