Re: compiling into garnome environment

On Tue, 2005-04-12 at 15:31 -0400, Matt Rose wrote:
> How do I set up my environment so that I can compile stuff into my garnome
> installation from CVS?

Hey Matt,

(apologies for taking a while to answer, your mail got filtered into a
weird folder)

GARNOME has most of the tools included in bootstrap/ to enable
compilation of things from CVS (aside from CVS / SVN / arch / bazaar
themselves, that is).

If you compile:

- automake (all of them)
- autoconf (all of them)
- libtool
- pkgconfig

and:

- gnome-common

You should be pretty set to compile things from CVS. Just remember to
use:

--prefix=<location of your GARNOME install>

on the command line when running ./autogen.sh / configure.

Regards,

Paul