System monitor not showing CPU usage (other stats are fine)

Hello to all of you,

Since I started using GARNOME 2.10.0.1, my CPU usage slot in the system monitor applet always stands empty (i.e doesn't show any CPU usage). Other stats (network, RAM, load, swap) work fine. CPU usage is also fine if I open the system monitor via a right click on the applet.

This did not happen with 2.8.2.1. Removing the applet and deleting the corresponding configuration file (~/.gnome2/procman IIRC) did not help.

As always, I ask feedback on this list before posting a bug report, hence this mail.

Thanks for your help,

Vincent

PS: this is 2.10.0.1 built with my newly installed gcc-3.4.3

--
Reclaim Your Inbox!