Thanks for great build-scripts

Just having built and started GNOME-2.10, using the Garnome scripts, I wanted to express my admiration for you guys for the whole setup of the scripts. I was especially impressed with the robustness of the bootstrap/<dir> scripts, which managed to recover/download xft-files, despite the download sites given in the xft Makefile itself being broken (GAR GAR GAR ... etc.). I still have to explore most of the new features, but already the "crispness" of the default theme makes the whole thing worthwhile to me.
Thanks again,
Job Baretta