Firefox Segmentation Fault

Hi!
I have compiled succesfully Garnome 2.10.0.1, but firefox exits with a Segmentation Fault (run-mozilla.sh Line 251 Degmentation Fault).
I have other firefox installed in /opt and it also crashes. I run garnome from a RXVT.Failsafe Session. I start Failsafe session and I run the garnome-session script in this terminal:
$ ./garnome-session &

If I try to start firefox from gnome-panel, gnome-terminal or a rxvt launched from garnome, Firefox crashes with a Segmentation Fault. If I run:
$ ./garnome-session &
, I wait that gnome starts and, later, I run firefox from the RXVT.Failsafe terminal, Firefox works fine.

Many Thanks and sorry my poor english.