Re: no fonts installed?

On Thu, 2005-03-31 at 09:59 -0800, Hugo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After building garnome-2.10.0.1 I find no fonts installed in the
> ~/garnome/share/fonts directory.
> Is this normal? Wouldn't gnome-theme install fonts like arial, times, etc?

Yup, this is normal.

Why would gnome-themes install fonts? Themes have nothing to do with
fonts. The only fonts that we ship are in bootstrap/ttf-bitstream-vera
which are not built by default. Doesn't your distro ship with fonts? If
you want to add fonts you can just drop them into your ~/.fonts dir (if
one doesn't exist just create it).

Bob

--
Bob Kashani