Re: Errors while compiling vte

Hi Ivan,

On Thu, 2004-09-23 at 16:10 +0200, Ivan Noris wrote:
> > The compilation still fails with the exact same errors. Do you still
> > have any other idea on what might be going wrong here?
> >

> you perhaps need to make clean first and then recompile pango, make clean in
> vte and recompile it.

I did a make clean when I compiled just now. When I received your email,
I thought that I might have forgotten to do it just now and so I did a
make clean and recompiled again and the compile still fails. Sigh....

Anyway thanks a lot!

--
Regards,

Jeremy Tan

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
and I'm not sure about the former."

                                             -- Albert Einstein