Re: Problem building gnomemetting

Onsdag 22 september 2004 02:03 skrev Paul Drain:

> > I'm trying to build garnome-2.8.0 on Mandrake 10
> > openh323 version 1.13.5
> > pwlib 1.6.6
> >
> > I've updated and used the "gnomemeeting 1.0.2 pwlib versioning
> > patch" patch sent by Paul Drain recently.
>
> You should try that with the [attempt 2] patch I posted, which also
> updates the version of OpenH323 to 1.13.5

This was with the latest patch you posted ([attempt 2]),
if I am correct that patch just allowed me to compile with version
1.13.5 insted of 1.13.4.
The errors I'm getting is many many "undefined reference to ..."
which usually mean I have a uncompatible library doesn't it.

I've reverted to OpenH323 1.13.4 and now it compiles and install.

BTW. can someone tell me where do I get the source package for OpenH323
1.13.4 ?
I can only find openh323_1.12.2.tar.gz on http://www.openh323.org

--
Mvh