Re: gnome-volume-manager fails because it can't find hal [WAS: Re: garnome-2.8.0 fails building desktop/gnome-volume-manager because of dbus-glib-1]

On Thu, 2004-09-16 at 11:05, Raul Acevedo wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-09-16 at 11:03 -0700, Bob Kashani wrote:
>
> > Go to the Garnome home page and download the tarball for 2.8.0 again.
> > You most likely grabbed the old one.
>
> Well, I've got everything else working now.  :)
>
> Are there any other changes made to the tarball I should know about?

If everything works then you probably don't need to bother. The new
tarball fixes a few little things here and there.

> BTW, the gaim/Makefile for the tarball I used had LIBDEP of
> office/evolution-data-server, which is now in desktop.  I don't know if
> you fixed that in the latest tarball.

Yes, that's been fixed in the new tarball. :)

Bob

--
Bob Kashani
http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~bobk/garnome