Re: garnome-2.8.0 fails building Nautilus on FC2

Hi Robert,

> nautilus-image-properties-view.c:134:96: macro "exif_content_get_value"
> passed 4 arguments, but takes just 2
> nautilus-image-properties-view.c: In function `exif_content_callback':
> nautilus-image-properties-view.c:134: error: `exif_content_get_value'
> undeclared (first use in this function)
> nautilus-image-properties-view.c:134: error: (Each undeclared identifier
> is reported only once
> nautilus-image-properties-view.c:134: error: for each function it
> appears in.)

A known bug that affects people without libexif 0.6.x.  Because most
distributions (and third-party package repositories) are still shipping
0.5.12, i've commented out the exif.diff patch that Nautilus used by
default.

People running Debian Unstable, and other libexif 0.6.x users -- can
safely uncomment the patch and continue on their way.

> Apparently my version of libexif is too old.  Perhaps we could have this
> included in bootstrap?

Every distribution has it available, just not a particularly recent
version -- in some cases.

Regards,

Paul