Re: Evolution 2.0.2 feedback : lots of crashes and problems + how to generate a backtrace?

Hello,

Thank you very much Ivan and Raul for your advice. I am now able to attach and
correctly generate backtraces for Evolution. That will help me a lot to file
reports and understand what is going under the hood.

Regards,

Vincent