-lgdkmm-2.4

Bob got this to compile but I got stuck at gconfmm-2.8.0. When I try to compile down at the root directory for garnome, it can't find 'gtkmm-2.4'.

When I go out the branches to /garnome-2.8.0.2/bindings/gconfmm/work/main.d/gconfmm-2.8.0
I get

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgdkmm-2.4

Have I got some library in the wrong place again or is this a bug?

Thanks

Jim

Well, I just finished compiling garnome-2.8.0.2 and everything compiled without a single error on Fedora 2. I think that gucharmap is pretty stable. It compiles fine for me :) What problems are you having compiling it? Bob
-- Bob Kashani http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~bobk/garnome

Jim Maas Ph.D.
29 Amber Close
Earley, Reading, UK