Re: How to change the dependency of garnome?

Hi,

> I don't want to build some of the packages. Anyway to remove those
> packages from the build list?

If the package is NOT an dependency of another package, you can move the
package directory off the way.

For example: I usually don't build/need Epiphany, which now lives in
garnome-XXX/desktop/epiphany. If you move the epiphany directory to, say,
broken, it won't be compiled by Garnome.

($GARNOME stands for directory with garnome source tree):

cd $GARNOME/desktop
mv epiphany ../broken/

Now you can continue with "make paranoid-install" in "desktop" directory
without building Epiphany.

Regards,
Ivan
--

  Ing. Ivan Noris
  System engineer, Business Global Systems, a.s.