mozilla + new freetype

Hi, I finally managed to install garnome 2.6.1. Showstopper was mozilla 1.7rc2 and freetype 2.1.8, since they changed their API.
I didn't want to downgrade to 2.1.5 which is shipped with garnome, so I wrote patch (attached). It is based on mozilla *BSD port patch, which was incomplete. I'm sending it to the list, mazbe some mozilla folks will accept it.

Also, I discovered some more things. For *-artwork, there should be noticed that you need gtk+1. It was causing me troubles, since I removed old gtk+ and glib from /usr/lib, as suggested in http://mail.gnome.org/archives/garnome-list/2004-April/msg00035.html.
This removal also solved my problem (which is described in Debian QA #233531, marked as unreproducible:)). SHort summary: gnome-terminal crashes when you try to create new profile.