Re: garnome failed building nautilus

Hi,

> I had to install startup-notification and libesd0-dev,

OK

> thank you for your help, but now evolution-data-server makes trouble:
> icaltime.c: In function `icaltime_from_timet_with_zone':
> icaltime.c:204: warning: passing arg 3 of `icaltimezone_convert_time' discards

the mail you referenced seems to offer solution: just comment the line
in icaltime.c (you have to look there though, may be more than one
line!)

Unfortunately, I'm building Garnome with older (stable) evolution, so
can't send you right patches.

Regards,
V.
--
  Ing. Ivan Noris
  System engineer, Business Global Systems, a.s.