Re: Garnome 2.6.1: wrong path for cherokee

On Sun, 2004-05-23 at 11:10 +0200, Olivier Lecarme wrote:
> The path error already signalled for the timmy patch 34, and supposedly
> fixed in patch 39, still exists in Garnome 2.6.1.

Looks OK here?

> By the way, the alobbs.com server fails to answer ftp requests...

So I noticed.

The alobbs.com server fails to respond to requests that have the ECN bit
set -- if you have a Linux based firewall between you and
ftp.alobbs.com, you can do "echo 0 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_ecn" and
then you should be able to access his server.

However -- i'm not sure why we're still shipping Cherokee in GARNOME if
gnome-network (the only package requiring a webserver) is in broken/[1].

Regards,

Paul

Footnotes:

[1] Unless of course, I port the patch from 2.4.2 to get it going again.