garnome-nighly and xine-lib

Mr Perky Pants,

Just grabbed your nightly for 2004-05-12 which built superbly (Kudos and
associated pats on the back for all named Jeff) and which I am now
enjoying.

The only problem I've had so far was xine-lib failing to build.  As I'd
already built this version using a previous garnome I was surprised.  I
check the old version of garnome (2.5.92) and the following lines were
missing from the bottom of the xine-lib Makefile in the nightly.  Adding
them back in once again made xine-lib build.

CC := $(shell echo $(CC) | sed -e 's/ccache //g')
CXX := $(shell echo $(CXX) | sed -e 's/ccache //g')

Rodd