Re: trying nightly build and getting strange result !

<quote who="Bob Kashani">

> Since when do we have nightly tarballs? That's sweet!!! Was there an
> announcement or something that I missed? Or was there something posted on
> the now MIA Garnome Page?

I linked it up on the download page, but hadn't announced it to the list
yet. :-) The ~ pages on gnome.org are down at the moment due to the big
server migration (new machines, new location).

This should make life easier for people who don't understand Arch yet, and
GARNOME maintainers who are too lame to push regular tarballs - like me. :-)

     GDK (acronym): GNU's Not Unix Image Manipulation Program Tool-Kit
                                Drawing-Kit.