Re: trying nightly build and getting strange result !

<quote who="Bob Kashani">

> > [root Bossy garnome]# make paranoid-install
> > make[1]: Entering directory `/tmp/garnome-nightly/garnome/bindings'
> > make[2]: Entering directory `/tmp/garnome-nightly/garnome/bindings/gconfmm'
> > ../category.mk:1: ../../gar.gnome.mk: No such file or directory
> > ../../gar.mk:62: ../../gar.conf.mk: No such file or directory
>
> You need to copy gar.gnome.mk.in and gar.conf.mk.in to gar.gnome.mk and
> gar.conf.mk respectively.
>
> There's a note in the howto about it.

Eeek, actually, it's worse. Those errors aren't about gar.gnome.mk or
gar.conf.mk, but category.mk and gar.mk! ARGH! Jim was building from the
(new, unannounced) nightly tarball of my arch repo, which I've managed to
subtly break. Fixing now. :-)

(The garnome page is unavailable atm anyway, because the ~ directories on
GNOME's web server are down.)

   "Can we have a special TELSABUG category, and everything gets dropped
                     to fix them first?" - Telsa Gwynne