Re: FC1

On Sun, 2004-03-21 at 11:41, Kevin d wrote:
> anyone having luck with fc1. I'm pretty new to this side of Linux.
> when trying to make paraniod-install on bootstrap I get this.
> checking mach-o/dyld.h usability... no
> checking mach-o/dyld.h presence... no
> checking for mach-o/dyld.h... no
> configure: error: No dyld.h found, can not continue

Why are you paranoid-building bootstrap/ on FC1? -- building anything in
the bootstrap/ directory is only required if you are building GARNOME
for older platforms, or a non-Intel platform. FC1 is neither of these.

The _only_ exception to this is mozilla/ -- but this should be built by
epiphany, galeon or gaim anyway.

The general rule of thumb is: unless you know you need bootstrap, you
don't!

Regards,

Paul